Club Open Days, supported by Waitrose
2015 really is cricket’s big summer!
To celebrate, we are working with England team sponsor Waitrose to support thousands of Club Open Days this summer - where clubs will welcome members of their community through their pavilion doors.
We hope that more than 1,000 clubs will hold events – and everyone’s invited!
Clubs hosting Open Days will be offering a range of activities for guests to enjoy including cricket taster sessions. Even if you just fancy popping in for a drink or a bite to eat whilst watching a game, you’ll be made very welcome.
If you’re a cricket club… why host a Club Open Day?
- £100 worth of food and drink available to be redeemed in your local Waitrose store
- Access to an online toolkit to help publicise the day
- A banner to place outside your club and 10 x t-shirts for event organisers
- Welcome new members, players and volunteers to your club
- Free entry into a PRIZE DRAW to win an appearance by 3 x England players representing the current men’s and women’s teams! The players will take part in a training session with your team and spend time signing autographs and meeting and greeting.
Start Planning! Click here to register you club now.