The Big ECB Club Support New Year Giveaway
This competition is now closed.
How would your club like to win tickets to an England match this summer, a mobile net cage, a year’s supply of Yorkshire Tea or 12 bottles of wine? Read on to find out how...
It may be the New Year with Christmas over for another 12 months, but you can forget about those January blues because ECB Club Support is giving your cricket club the chance to win one of 48 fantastic prizes in its Big New Year Giveaway.
Some prizes will help your club around the ground and others can be used to help fundraising efforts in raffles and auctions as competition prizes etc.
The prizes up for grabs are:
• One mobile net cage courtesy of Durant Cricket
• Two ECB Pitch Advisor visits
• Three flat sheet covers courtesy of Stuart Canvas
• Four England v Australia signed bats
• Five pairs of tickets to an England match this summer
• Six luxury hampers
• Seven barrels of Marston’s Pedigree Ale
• Eight x one year's supply of Yorkshire Tea
• Nine x £50 vouchers for coaches equipment from the ECBCA
• Ten five litre tins of Jewson white emulsion (one prize)
• Eleven ECB mugs (one prize)
• Twelve bottles of wine (one prize)
Only one entry per person is allowed but entries per club are unlimited! Tell your club members about this fantastic New Year Giveaway now and get entering – the more entries your club has the better its chances! What are you waiting for? Competition closes at midnight on 31 January 2014.
To be in with a chance to win one of these prizes all you need to do is fill in your name, email address and club, then answer these three simple questions. The answers can be found in the Club Support pages.
The England and Wales Cricket Board Limited (ECB) will hold your contact details in a database and will use them to contact you by phone, email or post to:
- Contact you with information and resources about the Club Support
- Invite you to participate in ECB questionnaires and focus groups
By submitting this form, you understand that you are consenting to the ECB using your information as described above.
Terms and Conditions (196 KB)