Inspired Cricket Drills
The ECBCA joined forces with Inspired Cricket to bring you an exclusive series of drills from the new Inspired Cricket manual.
The aim of the manual is to act as a resource for coaches and players, so that they can get the most benefit out of every single practice session, and be inspired to make sure that everyone involved enjoys themselves.
If set-up and run in the right way, the same drills, games and challenges can be used to work with U9s who have never played before, all the way through to full-time professional cricketers.
You can access the drills from the links below:
- July 2009 - 2 x warm-up drills
- August 2009 - 2 x batsman's net drills
- September 2009 - 2 x bowler's net drills
- October 2009 - 2 x fielding drills
- November 2009 - 2 x wicketkeeping drills
- December 2009 - 2 x fielding agility drills
- January 2010 - 2 x fielding catching drills
- February 2010 - 2 x warm-up drills
- March 2010 - 2 x batsman's net drills
- April 2010 - 2 x bowler's net drills
- May 2010 - 2 x fielding throwing drills
- June 2010 - 2 x wicketkeeping drills
About Inspired Cricket's author
Iain Brunnschweiler is a full-time member of the coaching staff at Hampshire Cricket Club working with the professionals and academy players, and is also club coach of Burridge CC.
He is currently in the ECB Elite coaching programme working towards his Level 4 qualification, and has a degree in Sport and Exercise Science.
He completed his dissertation in the biomechanics of fast bowling, which he presented at the BASES Annual student conference.
You can find out more by visiting the Inspired Cricket website
The Inspired Cricket Manual is a must-have resource for all coaches & players with almost 100 pages of drills, games & challenges
- Full colour 3-D diagrams, graphics and photos making drills set-up easy
- All drills, games & challenges can be used for All Age Groups with minimal equipment
- Pro Tips from the likes of Kevin Pietersen, Dimi Mascarenhas, Graeme Swann and many other top players