Application for 2014 Jewson Privilege Account
The scheme is now closed for 2014 and we are accepting no more applications
Conditions (Please read carefully before completing your application)
1. Applications for the Jewson Privilege Account Scheme will only be accepted from NatWest CricketForce 2014 registered Clubs. If you are unsure if your Club is registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ECB will send information of successful Clubs to Jewson to enable Jewson to contact the Club and set up the Account.
3. The closing date for applications was March 25 2014.
4. To activate their Account Clubs must pay a one off fee of £50, payable to Jewson.
5. Upon activating their Account, Clubs will be entering into an agreement solely with Jewson.
6. Once their Account has been activated cricket Clubs have until 30 November 2014 to spend the money in their credit account.
7. Clubs that apply for a Jewson Privilege Account after 17 March 2014 are not guaranteed to have their account details in time for the NatWest CricketForce weekend (4/5/6 April).
8. Successful applicants may be required to complete a NatWest CricketForce case study, post event, detailing how the Account has been used (and how the balance in the Account has been spent).
By completing and submitting an application you accept the conditions set out above which are also outlined in the Guidance Notes: 2014 Jewson Privilege Card Scheme - Guidance Notes (292 KB)
If you have any concerns as to whether your form has been accepted please email email@example.com.