NatWest CricketForce 2006
NatWest CricketForce encourages cricket supporters, their friends and families to give something back to their local community cricket club by volunteering to undertake major renovations to clubhouses and grounds.
In total, 1,050 clubs across England and Wales registered to take part in NatWest CricketForce 2006 over the weekend of April 8/9, seeing around 70,000 volunteers at work, and bringing £25 million worth of investment to clubs from the local community and businesses.
The first 1000 clubs registered received FREE OF CHARGE from ECB and NatWest a registration pack including a number of T-shirts, a commemorative plaque and the fabulous hardbound book ‘Cricket – Celebrating the Modern Game Around the World’.
- Watch the official NatWest CricketForce 2006 DVD online at ECBtv
- Details of discounts available to registered clubs from the Official Supporters of NatWest CricketForce 2006 - Daktronics offering 20 per cent off scoring solutions; Climate Cover 20 per cent off their sports turf covers; H & R Johnson 15 per cent off tiling products; Barlows 10 per cent off electrical products and services
- A focus on Tynemouth CC - showing some real CricketForce best practice with their efforts across 2005-06
- Best Evaluation winners are Shotley Bridge CC
- All the news and latest NatWest CricketForce 2006 newsletters
- Check out all the pics in the photo galleries
- Benfleet CC win the video diary competition, while Loughborough Carillon CC take first in the photo competition
The ECB wishes to thank everyone who committed to NatWest CricketForce 2006. In particular, we would like to thank the following companies for their significant contribution nationally:
- Daktronics UK Ltd (electronic scoreboards)
- Climate Cover (turf covers)
- H & R Johnson Tiles (tiles and tiling products)
- Hilton Hotels (curtains and lamps)
- Pearsons PLC (storage)
- Cobra Beer
We would also like to thank all NatWest staff who gave up their time to volunteer.
And Cricket Development Managers at County Boards, Regional Support Officers, Community Supporting Partners, Volunteer organizations and all ECB staff who have contributed to this fantastic initiative.
Whatever your query, whatever information you need, you can contact the NatWest CricketForce help desk via email at email@example.com