Time for a new coat of paint?
Does your club need a project completed? Then CricketForce could be just the thing for you!
CricketForce is an initiative developed as part of the ECB’s NatWest Volunteer programme ‘Get Involved’ which aims to recruit 10,000 volunteers to grassroots cricket.
The initiative was piloted at Lingfield CC in Surrey and Hyde CC in Cheshire and aimed to encourage parents, businesses and members of the community to support the cricket club by:
- businesses donating materials
- businesses volunteering time and expertise
- the community volunteering and donating resources
The ambition was to revitalise the club through a comprehensive makeover of the pavilion and surroundings – creating a bright, comfortable and inviting environment for players, spectators, parents, guests, community group meetings, functions and social events.
What’s in it for you?
Twelve months after the first ever CricketForce, Lingfield CC reported:
- an 83 per cent increase in bar revenue
- more juniors and seniors playing in teams
- more support and volunteering from parents
- community interest in the club at an all time high!
- new sponsorships