Directions to ECB offices
ECB's headquarters are based at Lord's Cricket Ground in north west London.
The offices are closest to the East Gate, although can also be reached by arriving at the North Gate or Grace Gate.
You can download an MCC map of Lord's Cricket Ground below:
Map of Lord's Cricket Ground (1.0 MB)
Lord's is located in St John's Wood, London NW8 - roughly on the north west corner of Regent's Park, and within walking distance of several London Underground stations:
- St John's Wood (Jubilee Line)
- Warwick Avenue (Bakerloo Line)
- Baker Street (Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines)
Lord's is quite close to two national rail stations: Marylebone and Paddington. Euston, King's Cross and Victoria are also fairly easy to travel from, especially by Tube.
Lord's is very well served by bus routes, with local stops on the following services:
- 13 (Trafalgar Square to Golders Green)
- 82 (Victoria to North Finchley)
- 113 (Oxford Circus to Edgware)
- 139 (Waterloo to West Hampstead)
- 187 (Central Middlesex Hospital to Finchley Road)
- 189 (Oxford Circus to Brent Cross)
- 274 (Lancaster Gate to Islington)
- Green Line coach service 757 (Luton to London)
Other ECB offices
National Cricket Centre
ECB's National Cricket Centre is based on the campus of Loughborough University in Leicestershire.
ECB Development Office
ECB also has a development office based at the County Cricket Ground at Old Trafford in Manchester.
ECB Coach Education Office
ECB's coach education office is located on the County Cricket Ground at Edgbaston in Birmingham.