Non UK Vetting

What do I do if I want to coach/umpire/play cricket in the UK?

Refer to latest Governing Body Endorsement information at 'Related Links' for further information on Point Based Managed Migration system and follow the relevant guidance.

If the above information is not relevant to you (e.g. coming from an EU country), but you are still wishing to take on a role in cricket in England and Wales which would require vetting, you must obtain a Vetting Check or ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ from your country of origin.

In which countries can Vetting Checks be obtained?

Information on individual countries’ Vetting checks can be found on their particular websites.

If you are coming to the UK you are advised to obtain your check before you travel.

Please note: the Vetting Check must have been issued within the last three months.

What should I do once I have obtained this check?

Clubs must notify the ECB Safeguarding Team of your appointment to the role by completing and returning the Non UK Vetting Form together with the recently issued Overseas Vetting check from your country and a copy of your passport. The Overseas Vetting check will be returned to you.

Non UK Residents Vetting Form 2013 (29 KB)

The completed Non UK Vetting Check Form and relevant documents should be submitted to the ECB at:

Safeguarding Team
England and Wales Cricket Board
Lord’s Cricket Ground
London NW8 8QZ