Survey Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute the rules (“Rules”) that apply to the entrants (“Entrants”) into a competition run by the England & Wales Cricket Board Limited (“Organiser”) for the match day experience survey competition (“Competition”).
2. These Rules will apply unless otherwise expressly stated or varied by the Organiser. By entering the Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. Any queries should be directed in writing to the England and Wales Cricket Board (for the attention of Karina Murtagh), Lord’s Cricket Ground, London NW8 8QZ.
4. A copy of these Rules shall be posted on the Organiser’s website at www.ecb.co.uk (“Website”). The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Rules at any time without notice.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or otherwise relating to the Competition, the decision of the Organiser shall be final.
6. All Entrants must enter by completing the online Match day experience survey accessed via email, Facebook, Twitter or the venue’s website. The Organiser does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the completion of the survey.
7. The Competition is open to Entrants aged 16 and over. The Organiser assumes that Entrants over the age of 16 have legal capacity to enter the Competition and have read, understood and agree to these Rules.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any Entrant. The Organiser further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Entrant has breached any of the Rules or otherwise acted improperly, dishonestly or outside of the spirit of the Competition.
9. Employees of the Organiser or any company involved in or related to the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
10. If the Competition involves using telephones, mobile phones or the internet, the Organiser assumes and Entrants warrant that they have permission to use such devices.
11. Matchday Surveys must be completed within 7 days of the match result, or 7 days following the end of each day of a Test Match. For the online version of the Matchday survey i.e. not the Match day survey emailed directly to Ticket Purchaser, or Forwarded to by a Friend, all entries must be made by 10:00am on Tuesday 24th September (“Closing Date”). Any entry made after the Closing Date and/or other than in accordance with the entry requirements at clause 5 above will not be considered. The Organiser will not accept any responsibility for any failure to receive any given entry by the Closing Date as a result of delay or failure in transmission or otherwise.
12. Each Entrant, parent or legal guardian may submit a maximum of one entry to the Competition.
13. Each separate Match Day will be accounted as a different competition, whereby a new entry will count towards the Competition prize across multiple Match days’ competition submissions.
14. The Competition prize constitutes of one of ten pairs of tickets to the England v India Investec Test Series 2014.
15. Prize winners will be drawn at random by the Organiser the day after the competition closes, Wednesday 25th September . The Organiser’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into. Prize winners will be notified by email (to the address submitted on the survey) after the Closing Date.
16. Failure to claim a prize within the time specified in the Organiser’s prize notification, or any failure to comply with these Rules, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The name and town/city of residence of Competition winners may be published on the Website.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time and in its sole discretion.
18. Ground entry is not guaranteed and is at the hosting Venue’s discretion. All terms relating to the Ticket(s) and event entry will be printed on the reverse of the ticket and must be adhered to.
19. Prizes are awarded at the Organiser’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any Entrant.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to request written and/or photographic proof of age of any winner.
21. All entrants must be based in the UK or have a UK address for the competition prize to be sent to.
22. Any personal data relating to an Entrant which is received by the Organiser will be used solely in accordance with current applicable UK data protection legislation.
23. The Competition and these Rules and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them will be governed by English law.