Scotland v. Australia
Scotland v Australia ODI 2013
Toss: Scotland won the toss and elected to bowl.
Result: Australia win by 200 runs
- Australia have played Scotland three times in One Day Internationals, twice in the ICC World Cup and once at Citylets Grange, Edinburgh, in August 2009.
- Australia’s 189-run victory in that last meeting in 2009 was their eighth largest run margin victory in ODIs.
- Since a tie in West Indies in March 2012, Australia have lost eight and won four of their ODIs away from home.
- Shane Watson needs one wicket to go clear of Brad Hogg as Australia’s eighth highest ODI wicket-taker. Both have 156 ODI wickets.
- Scotland have won one of their eight completed ODIs at Citylets Grange, Edinburgh. This victory was against Ireland in July 2011.