Sri Lanka v. South Africa
Sri Lanka v South Africa ODI Series 2013
Toss: Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: Sri Lanka win by 128 runs
- Tillakaratne Dilshan's match winning 115* in the fourth ODI of this series was his 17th century in this format of the game, only nine players have scored more centuries.
- Dilshan's partnership of 184 with Kumar Sangakkara in the fourth ODI was the second highest for the Sri Lankan 2nd wicket in ODI history, the same pair hold the record from February 2012 (200 v India).
- Sri Lanka have now won five of their last six ODIs against South Africa, and overall have won 12 of 14 completed home ODIs against the Proteas.
- Hashim Amla has the lowest false shot percentage (16%) of any batsman in this ODI series, he has managed this despite also having the lowest percentage of dot balls faced and a strike rate over 100.
- Morne Morkel has induced a false shot from 41% of his deliveries in this series, the highest rate of any bowler on show.