West Indies v. England
West Indies v England Twenty20 Series 2014
Toss: England won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: West Indies win by 5 wickets
- West Indies have won seven of the 10 Twenty20 Internationals between these teams.
- Eoin Morgan needs 39 runs to follow Kevin Pietersen as the second player to score 1,000 T20I runs for England.
- Chris Gayle (5,813) needs 90 runs to pass Brad Hodge (5,902) as the leading run-scorer in all T20 matches.
- In the first match of the series West Indies recorded their highest T20I total at Bridgetown, the joint-third highest by any team at the venue (170-3).
- Denesh Ramdin (28) has taken more catches than any other wicket-keeper in T20Is. He has 39 dismissals in 39 matches.