West Indies v. Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan ODI Series 2013
Toss: Pakistan won the toss and elected to bowl.
Result: Pakistan win by 4 wickets
- Pakistan are bidding to win their seventh consecutive bilateral One Day International series against West Indies. West Indies won six of the previous eight.
- Pakistan have won five and tied one of their six ODIs at the Beausejour Cricket Ground.
- In the fourth match of the series Chris Gayle batted at number five for the eighth time in his 253-match ODI career. He averages 23.9 in this position, compared to a career average of 37.8.
- In 17 ODI innings in 2013, Misbah-ul-Haq has failed to reach 20 just three times (including one run out without facing a ball). He is the leading ODI run scorer of this year, with 745 runs at an average of 57.3.
- Of those to face at least 100 balls in ODIs this year, only Glenn Maxwell has played a higher percentage of attacking shots (62.9%) than Shahid Afridi's 59.6% (Test-playing nations only).