West Indies v. Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan Twenty20 Series 2013
Toss: West Indies won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: Pakistan win by 2 wickets
- Pakistan and West Indies have only faced each other once before in Twenty20 Internationals, the respective least frequent opposition for both teams. West Indies won this match, at the Beausejour Stadium in April 2011 by a margin of seven runs.
- West Indies are on a five-match T20 International winning streak, a run that includes their victory in the 2012 ICC World Twenty20 final.
- Chris Gayle needs seven runs to become the ninth player to score 1000 T20 International runs.
- Saeed Ajmal (71) needs four wickets to overtake compatriot Umar Gul (74) as the leading wicket taker in T20 Internationals. Shahid Afridi (63) is third on this list.
- Sunil Narine has the highest dot ball percentage (47.2%) in T20 Internationals this year (60+ balls).