West Indies v. Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan Twenty20 Series 2013
Toss: Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: Pakistan win by 11 runs
- The Arnos Vale Ground in St Vincent is hosting its first Twenty20 Internationals over the two match series. It is the seventh West Indian T20 International venue.
- Five of the seven players to feature in at least 50 T20 Internationals play for Pakistan (Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal and Kamran Akmal).
- Pakistan recorded the joint-lowest T20 International completed innings total by a Test-playing nation when they were bowled out for 74 against Australia at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in September 2012.
- Umar Akmal is one of eight players to score at least 400 T20 International runs in a calendar year. He hit 441 runs at an average of 29.4 in 2010.
- Since January 2012 only Virat Kohli has faced a lower percentage of dot balls in T20 Internationals than Dwayne Bravo (250+ balls faced, Test-playing nations only).