India v. Pakistan
India v Australia ODI Series 2013
Toss: Australia won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: Australia win by 72 runs
- Since the start of 2009, India and Australia have won four matches apiece of the eight completed One Day Internationals they have played against each other (in India).
- India have won their last eight and 13 of their last 15 ODIs.
- Yuvraj Singh needs 38 runs to join Sachin Tendulkar as the only Indians to score 1,000 ODI runs against Australia. Eight Australians have reached this milestone against India.
- Mitchell Johnson's ODI strike rate of 28.1 in India is the fifth best of any bowler to bowl in at least 10 innings.
- Virat Kohli needs to score at least 75 (dismissed) to lift his career ODI average to 50. Five players have an ODI average above 50 (minimum 20 innings), including MS Dhoni (51.5).