India v. Australia
India v Australia ODI Series 2013
Toss: Australia won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: India win by 9 wickets
- India and Australia have met once before in One Day Internationals at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, in September 1986. The hosts won by seven wickets.
- Yuvraj Singh needs 31 runs to join Sachin Tendulkar as the only Indians to score 1,000 ODI runs against Australia. Eight Australians have reached this milestone against India.
- MS Dhoni averages 39 against Australia in ODIs, one of two Test–playing nations he averages below 40 against (25.8 against South Africa).
- Adam Voges and George Bailey are two of three Australians (along with Michael Hussey) to average at least 45 in ODIs with a strike rate above 80, minimum 20 innings played.
- Of Australians to bowl in at least 50 ODI innings, only Dennis Lillee (20.82) and Glenn McGrath (21.98) have better averages than Clint McKay (22.03).