India v. Pakistan
India v Australia ODI Series 2013
Toss: Australia won the toss and elected to bowl.
Result: Australia win by 4 wickets
- India have won eight of their 12 One Day Internationals at the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali - including the last three.
- Australia have won four the five ODIs they have played at the venue, winning twice and losing once against India.
- 762 runs were scored at Jaipur for the loss of six wickets - the runs per wicket average of 120.2 is the second highest recorded in ODIs.
- At Jaipur India recorded the second highest successful run chase in ODIs, reaching 362-1 in 43.3 overs.
- At Jaipur the top five batsmen in Australia’s batting order all passed 50 - the first time this has occurred in ODIs.
- Virat Kohli's century from 52 balls at Jaipur was the fastest by an Indian in ODIs and the fastest by anyone in the format against Australia.
- Kohli has an ODI false shot percentage of 14.8% against Test-playing nations in 2013, the highest such percentage of anyone facing at least 100 balls.
- Glenn Maxwell has scored 69.1% of his 2013 ODI runs against Test-playing nations in boundaries, the highest such percentage of anyone facing at least 50 balls.
- At Jaipur Kohli and George Bailey both lifted their ODI averages above 50 - they are two of seven players with this distinction (minimum 20 innings).
- Kohli averages 62.8 batting second in ODIs, more than anyone to have played at least 20 innings.