India v. Australia
India v Australia ODI Series 2013
Toss: Australia won the toss and elected to bowl.
Result: India win by 57 runs
- This series has featured seven innings totals above 300 – the most recorded in a bilateral ODI series.
- The tie between India and England at Bangalore at the 2011 World Cup contained the second most runs in a tied ODI – both teams hit 338, only bettered by New Zealand and England scoring 340 apiece at Napier in February 2008.
- Yuvraj Singh’s series average of 2.3 is his lowest in any bilateral ODI series.
- George Bailey’s 474 runs in this series is the most by a captain in a bilateral ODI series.
- This is the eighth time that a bilateral ODI series of seven or more matches has not been settled before the final match of the series.