South Africa v. India
South Africa v India ODI Series 2013
Toss: South Africa won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: No Result
- India won the first two One Day Internationals between these teams at SuperSport Park, Centurion, in 1992 and 2001. South Africa have won the two matches since, in 2006 and 2011.
- South Africa have won five of their last six ODIs against India.
- Quinton de Kock is aiming to become the fifth player to hit centuries in three consecutive ODI innings. The last two players to achieve this feat are South African (Herschelle Gibbs and AB de Villiers).
- Jacques Kallis (269) needs four wickets to pass Allan Donald (272) as South Africa’s second highest ODI wicket-taker.
- Ishant Sharma and R. Ashwin need four wickets to reach 100 in ODIs. Both have 96 in 68 innings.
- AB de Villiers (41.6%) has the lowest dot ball percentage in ODIs between Test-playing nations this year, minimum 500 balls faced.