New Zealand v. West Indies
New Zealand v West Indies ODI Series 2013/2014
Toss: New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: New Zealand win by 58 runs (D/L method)
- The Saxton Oval at Nelson will become the 187th venue to host a One Day International.
- Corey Anderson hit the fastest ODI century in the third match of the series. He reached three figures from 36 balls.
- At Queenstown Anderson and Jesse Ryder put on the highest ODI fourth wicket for New Zealand (191).
- Ravi Rampaul’s economy rate of 21.3 in that match was the worst of anyone bowling more than one over in an ODI.
- Ryder has played attacking shots at 77% of deliveries faced in this series – the highest percentage of anyone facing at least 50 balls in ODIs between Test-playing nations since the start of 2013.