New Zealand v. West Indies
New Zealand v West Indies Twenty20 Series 2014
Toss: New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: New Zealand win by 81 runs
- Three of the eight ties in Twenty20 Internationals have been between these teams. West Indies have won two of the other three contests, New Zealand one.
- New Zealand have won three, lost four and tied two of their T20Is at Eden Park. Both ties were against West Indies.
- These teams are the only major Test-playing nation with negative overall T20I records. New Zealand have won 30 and lost 32, with five ties. West Indies have won 23 and lost 24, with three ties.
- Ross Taylor needs 64 runs to become the 13th player and third for New Zealand – after Brendon McCullum and Martin Guptill – to hit 1,000 T20I runs.
- Of those to deliver at least 100 balls in T20Is between Test-playing nations in 2013, Sunil Narine had the second highest dot ball percentage (46.7%). Lonwabo Tsotsobe (51.6%) had the highest percentage.