Bangladesh v. New Zealand
Bangladesh v New Zealand Twenty20 2013
Toss: New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: New Zealand win by 15 runs
- These teams have met twice before in T20 Internationals – New Zealand won both matches, in February 2010 and September 2012.
- Bangladesh's victory against Zimbabwe in May ended a run of six consecutive defeats in T20Is.
- Ross Taylor needs 92 runs to become the 11th player to reach 1,000 runs in T20Is.
- Nathan McCullum has taken 42 wickets in T20Is, the joint-ninth most with Mohammad Hafeez. He needs two wickets to overtake Morne Morkel in eighth place on this list.
- Of bowlers to bowl in at least 20 T20I innings, Tim Southee has the fourth highest economy rate (8.41).