New Zealand v. India
New Zealand v India ODI Series 2014
Toss: India won the toss and elected to bowl.
Result: New Zealand win by 15 runs (D/L Method)
- India have won two and lost four of their six One Day Internationals at Seddon Park, Hamilton. New Zealand have lost four of their last five at the venue.
- The most recent of these defeats was the Black Caps’ second heaviest ever in terms of runs – they were beaten by 203 runs by West Indies earlier this month.
- Brendon McCullum has hit four centuries in eight innings at Hamilton, where he averages 70.8, with a strike rate of 99.2.
- Tim Southee needs two wickets to become the 15th player to take 100 ODI wickets for New Zealand.
- In the first match of the series Virat Kohli hit his 18th ODI century. This lifted him above Hashim Amla to the top of the list of players with the highest percentage of centuries, minimum 10 tons – 15.1% of his ODI innings have produced a century.