Bangladesh v. Sri Lanka
Asia Cup 2014
Toss: Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat.
Result: Sri Lanka win by 3 wickets
- Against Pakistan Bangladesh recorded their highest ever One Day International total (326-3).
- Shakib Al Hasan needs 92 runs to become the first player to hit 2,000 ODI runs in Bangladesh.
- Shakib needs five wickets to become the second player after Abdur Razzak to take 100 ODI wickets in Bangladesh.
- Kumar Sangakkara has hit 683 runs in his last seven international innings against Bangladesh.
- In Sri Lanka’s last match Mahela Jayawardene became the player with most Asia Cup appearances (26).