Cricket coaching opportunities for London's Women
The Women’s Sports Foundation is looking for women who are considering a career in sports coaching or looking to progress their coaching careers.
Women who are considering a career but have no current qualifications and women who are practising coaches looking to achieve a UKCC level II cricket coaching certificate are invited to join with the Women into Coaching 2 – London initiative which aims, by the end of July 2008, to have 210 women from across London qualified as sports coaches up to level III in a number of sports coaching, leadership and management courses.
These courses are fully funded by the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) Pan London European Social Fund Programme.
No applications accepted after March 2008. Additionally coaches recruited to the programme can expect to:
• become part of a wider network of quality, motivated coaches
• be reimbursed for their travel costs to and from the coaching course
• be able to attend sports coach UK coaching workshops
• have access to a (sports specific) mentor to further facilitate development
• be reimbursed for crèche costs / registered childcare costs whilst attending training.
Full programme details are available at Women's Sports Foundation
Download application form here. Application Women Into Coaching 2 (332 KB)
Once completed, applications forms can be posted to Women into Coaching 2 - London, The Women's Sports Foundation, 3rd Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4SE, or faxed for the attention of Brittany Robbins to 020 7273 1981 or emailed to email@example.com