Questions and Answers


Q: Our local club is moving to a larger field and would like to be able to classed as a Minor Counties ground. Could you please tell me what regulation requirements would need to be met for this, ie. boundary width, parking, club house facilities, etc. As we are able to design/build the new ground and club house from scratch it is important to get it right. Many thanks.

A: For Minor Counties cricket specifically, you need to contact the Minor Counties Cricket Association