Questions and Answers


Q: I am a welfare officer at a Cricket Club, and I am unsure if we still need to have parents, bar staff etc to complete Self Declaration forms? This process creates lots of paperwork.Or is it just the people who have to be CRB checked that are on the official list?

A: Best to contact our CRB team with your query - see Safeguarding Children and Child Protection for contacts