The England and Wales Cricket Board strives to connect communities and improve lives by inspiring people to discover and share their passion for cricket.
Working at the ECB
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion across the sport of cricket from those playing the game, watching, volunteering, officiating, coaching, and working, so that everyone can say “Cricket is a game for me”.
The ECB is a Disability Confident Employer, showing our commitment to recruiting and retaining disabled people and people with health conditions for their skills and talent.
We have partnered with the UK’s leading LGBT charity Stonewall, to champion equality across the game. We know that people perform better when they can be themselves, so we ensure all LGBT staff are accepted without exception across the organisation.
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion section reports on the progress the ECB has made in recent years and details our short and long-term goals and actions.
The plan will be applied to all levels throughout the organisation, and to all aspects of diversity including gender, ethnicity, sexuality, and disability.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Holiday - 25 days a year
- Volunteering – 2 days a year
- Pension - Non-contributory 8% pension
- Private medical insurance
- Employee health cash-back plan
- Long-term sickness insurance
- Life assurance - four times your annual basic salary
- Enhanced maternity
- Unmind – free and confidential access to a wellbeing app to help you manage your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- OpenBlend - an innovative coaching and performance management tool
- People Academy - a range of programmes and initiatives to help you develop and reach your potential
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential access to expert services including counselling, wellbeing, and independent legal and financial advice
- Free online fitness classes
- 30% New Balance discount
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Preferential access to tickets to England and The Hundred games