CricketForce offers the perfect opportunity to engage members of your club who don’t usually get involved and to attract new members. In addition, reaching out to your local community by approaching new people and businesses for support will help to build a sustainable future for your club.
Here are various resources and advice to make your NatWest CricketForce event a success:
- Step-by-step planner(PDF) – guides you through all of the stages needed to plan and facilitate a great event.
- Digital Assets - click here to access a range of digital assets to help you promote your NatWest CricketForce project.
- Volunteer sign-up sheet(PDF) – use this to collect your volunteers’ contact information to keep them up to date on your club’s CricketForce activity. It’ll also be useful to thank them afterwards for their contributions
- Thank you letter template(MS Word) – use to thank and celebrate the efforts of all of your event volunteers
In addition, all NatWest CricketForce-registered clubs have access to an exclusive online toolkit to help promote your event. You can create personalised posters, flyers and digital banners. For more details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and safety considerations
All clubs taking part in NatWest CricketForce are advised to check their insurance policy for the following:
- All clubs must have Employer's Liability insurance. As well as covering employees, Employer's Liability insurance is also required for voluntary helpers
- Ensure the Public Liability and Employer's Liability sections extend to cover the projects/maintenance work being carried out and that there are no conditions/warranties which apply
Under the ECB ExtraCover insurance scheme, as long as clubs have Public Liability insurance, Employer's Liability insurance is automatically included and cover extends to maintenance/alteration work on club premises and playing areas.