We know that tax can be a daunting subject for cricket clubs so, to help, we have created guidance on all things tax-related for your club to use.
This information is intended to provide greater clarity in all of the tax areas relevant to sports clubs. We recommend your club always seeks additional independent professional advice before committing to a particular course of action.
Learn more about tax and your club
Download, read and save the below PDFs for tax-related guidance for your club:
- Tax Guidance – Business Rates (PDF)
- Tax guidance – Corporation Tax (PDF)
- Tax guidance – Expenses and Business Rates (PDF)
- Tax guidance – Fundraising (PDF)
- Tax guidance – Grants (PDF)
- Tax guidance – National Minimum Wage (PDF)
- Tax guidance – PAYE (PDF)
- Tax guidance – Sale of Land (PDF)
- Tax Guidance – Sponsorship (PDF)
- Tax Guidance – VAT (PDF)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HMRC PAYE enquiries
If your club is to be subject to a PAYE enquiry by HMRC, read our detailed information (PDF) to help you prepare.