- Creating a welcoming environment for players
- Warming up and cooling down
- Organising and managing players
- Communicating with players and coaches
Coach Support Worker
Supporting coaches and enhancing the experience of players is a crucial role to play.
Take a look at our most popular programme that equips people to assist coaches and take their first steps into coaching.
This programme has been designed to help to develop your confidence and equip you with the knowledge, understanding and applied skills to support a qualified coach in a coaching session and create a safe, enjoyable and welcoming player-centred environment.
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over who wants to support a qualified coach or take their first steps into coaching.
2 x 3 hour face-to-face modules
Pre-requisites for certification
- 18 years of age
- Valid safeguarding training e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers
- ECB DBS
How to apply
Click below for upcoming courses.