This programme has been designed to give learners the knowledge, skills and confidence to support qualified coaches.
An ECB Support Coach is not qualified to lead coaching sessions independently and therefore must be supervised by a qualified cricket coach.
- Supporting coaches and players
- Communicating with coaches and players
- Supporting fielding, bowling and batting
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over wishing to support qualified coaches, inspire players and make a difference to the game.
Click here for more information on choosing the right programme for you.
- One face-to-face module lasting three hours
- Two bitesize e-learning modules lasting 10-15 minutes each
- Multiple choice question assessment.
Pre-requisites for certification
- 16 years old
- Valid safeguarding training e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers
- Valid ECB DBS.
Further learning opportunities
- Full membership of the ECB Coaches Association
- ECB Foundation I Coach or ECB Core Coach.
How to apply
Contact your county for more information on their upcoming dates.