This course is designed to help to develop your confidence, help you reflect on your coaching practice and develop your expertise in coaching young people and adults’ cricket.
Who should attend?
For coaches working with children that hold ECB certificate in coaching young people and adults’ cricket or equivalent qualification* and that attended ECB coaching teams, ECB performance and video analysis and ECB training interventions and methods.
*For example ECB coach award (UKCC Level 2) or ECB level II.
Coaches will be expected to describe their experience of coaching young people and adults and share their implementation of the themes from the CPD workshops.
- 2 x six-hour and 1 x three-hour modules
- Assessed activities include player profiling and long-term planning, four sessions of applied coaching in your own coaching environment, a case study and a professional discussion.
Pre-requisites for certification
- 18 years of age
- Emergency first aid certificate
- Safeguarding young cricketers certificate
- Disclosure and Barring Service check - through the ECB