This course is designed to help to develop your confidence, help you reflect on your coaching practice and develop your expertise in coaching children’s cricket.
Who should attend?
For coaches working with children that hold the ECB certificate in coaching children’s cricket or equivalent qualification* and that have attended ECB game based learning for children, ECB skill development for children and ECB creating the learning climate for children.
*For example, ECB coach award (UKCC Level 2) or ECB level II.
Coaches will be expected to describe their experience of coaching children and share their implementation of the themes from the CPD workshops.
- 2 x six-hour and 1 x three-hour modules.
- Assessed activities include player profiling and long-term planning, four sessions of applied coaching in your own coaching environment, a case study and a professional discussion.
Pre-requisites for certification
- 18 years of age
- Emergency first aid certificate
- Safeguarding young cricketers certificate
- Disclosure and barring service check through the ECB.