The education cricket ambassador programme aims to identify and recognise a suitable person in each UK educational establishment who is committed to ensuring their students have every opportunity to get involved in cricket. The education ambassador can be a teacher, sports coordinator, sport maker or student representative/volunteer.
What is the role of the education cricket ambassador?
The education cricket ambassador is asked to:
- Be the contact person for cricket in their school, college or university
- Distribute information about upcoming cricket programmes
What are the benefits?
- Tickets and prizes from the ECB
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- School cricket events
- Local cricket contacts
- Be a part of shaping the future of cricket
How do I register?
To start your journey towards becoming a education cricket ambassador, please fill in the following application form.
Terms and conditions
The England and Wales Cricket Board Limited (ECB) will hold your contact details in a database and will use them to:
- Keep you informed of the latest news and developments relating to schools cricket
- Contact you with information and details of relevant opportunities including schools competitions and initiatives, events, educational tools, and coach education
- Invite you to participate in ECB schools cricket questionnaires and focus groups.
The ECB may also provide your contact details to those of the ECB’s commercial partners that are involved in our schools programme so that they can send you information about school cricket and school sport.
Consent: By submitting this form, you understand that you are consenting to the ECB using and sharing your information as described above.