What do centres need?
- A Child Welfare Officer
- A Dynamos Cricket activator at your centre with a current DBS check
- Trained first aider on site
- Appropriate insurance that meets ECB requirements
The ECB also recommends:
- A commitment from the centre to provide a fun and welcoming environment for the children
- Male and female toilets
- Adequate space
- Wheelchair accessible. If this provision is not in place, the ECB will support you to meet the requirements
For centres who have already registered, you can access the online management system here.
The ClubSpark system allows centres to manage their details, including the following:
- Adding and updating contact information
- Adding activators
- Setting up bank details
- Inputting programme details – session dates and times, venues and cost
Please email email@example.com if you require more information around the ClubSpark system.
An activator is the key volunteer who creates a fun and inclusive environment. Activators should be enthusiastic, vibrant and motivated people who will inspire young children and create a fantastic all-round experience.
Although many All Stars and Dynamos activators will have excellent experience of cricket, it is by no means essential – first and foremost, centres are looking for people with fantastic personal skills.
There are potential activators all around you: Teachers, enthusiastic parents at your local school, junior cricket club captains or role models at your centres. The ECB and your County Cricket Board can also provide support if needed.
Once you have found your activator, the ECB will provide comprehensive face-to-face and online training and support them with all the tools needed to successfully implement the programme.
What support does the ECB offer?
Centres running All Stars and Dynamos will receive full support from the ECB including;
- All equipment needed to run the programmes
- Easy-to-use online system and tools for setting up courses, registering activators and setting up bank details
- Full marketing support
- An online resource hub for all assets and promotional materials
- Volunteer recruitment
- Online and face-to-face volunteer training
- Dedicated member of County Cricket Board staff to help implement your programmes
- Access to the All Stars and Dynamos helpdesks
Dynamos Cricket Kit Allocation
For Dynamos Cricket, clubs will be allocated a set amount of clothing and equipment based on the number of participants.
This can be redeemed through the online store at each threshold (10 participants, 36 participants, 72 participants, 108 participants, 144 participants).
Each centre kit includes:
- 1 x Kit Bag
- 22 x Rubber balls
- 4 x Ropes
- 50 x Cones
- 4 x Plastic stumps
- 6 x Wooden bats (Kashmir willow)
- 6 x Batting Tees
- 4 x Tear drop banners
- 2 x Pop up banners
- 4 x Activator T-Shirts (Sizes can be selected at online store)
The above can be redeemed online by the Key Club Contact, once the club surpasses 10 registrations.