Welcome to the ECB Coaches Association (ECB CA).
The purpose of ECB Coaches Association is to inspire participation and maximise performance of cricket coaches and players.
Members come from all levels of the game, right from the England team downwards, and have somewhere to turn to get the ongoing support all coaches need in order to be the best they can be.
Nationally, the ECB Coaches Association offers a range of products and services that help you to support players.
Your membership will provide access to the latest thinking and developments through our resources, invitations to workshops, networking with like-minded coaches as well as being able to wear the ECB CA three lions.
Full Member (£30 per year)
You must hold a valid coaching qualification and have a valid ECB DBS check
Associate Member (£10 per year)
Associate membership is open to everyone over the age of 16 years old who is interested in cricket coaching.
Both full and associate members must abide by the ECB Coaches Code of Conduct. Click here for details.
To apply for membership
Click here to download the application form.
Any problems/questions, please contact us on email@example.com
Join today and access the benefits on icoachcricket
Videos on icoachcricket
- Wings to Fly
Access to the latest thinking from top coaches and players at all levels of the game.
Click here to view our Wings to Fly teaser.
- CA inspire
A unique insight from leading coaches and players.
Click here to view our CA inspire teaser.
Publications on icoachcricket
- Coaches Matter
Coaches Matter bulletins provide concise technical and tactical in the form of an infographic or poster. Notifications for other benefits delivered to your inbox.
- Hitting the Seam
Regular articles on contemporary topics from cricket and beyond
- Coaching Insight
An annual review of coaching from across the game.
Every county has a vibrant network that can provide you with support and ideas. Spend time talking and learning with other coaches within your county. Your local coaches association keeps you up to date with regular communications and a calendar of local events.
If you are a full member of the ECB CA you will receive specialist insurance, which includes:
- Public Liability - The members’ legal liability for injury to third parties and/or damage to third party property - £5,000.000 - limit of indemnity
- Employer’s Liability - The members’ legal liability for injury to helpers in coaching sessions - £10,000,000 - limit of indemnity
- Personal Accident - A range of benefits from Accidental Death at £20,000 to cost of repair of spectacles or dentures - £300
- Legal Expenses - Recently introduced to provide additional protection for the members in respect of various, potential, legal actions
- Legal and Tax Helpline - Advice on any legal/tax matter 24 hours a day 365 days a year
More information relating to the insurance can be found here.
If you need to update or amend your membership details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.