Search for your nearest All Stars Cricket centre
What is All Stars Cricket?
All Stars Cricket provides a fantastic first experience for all children aged 5-8 years old where they’re guaranteed 8 weeks of jam-packed fun, activity and skills development. The programme is designed to introduce children to the sport, teaching them new skills, helping them make new friends and have a great time doing so.
Every child that registers will receive a backpack full of goodies. Your child’s pack will include:
- Cricket bat
- Cricket ball
- Personalised t-shirt with your child’s name
All children returning to All Stars will receive a kit bag, a set of stumps, a new ball and a personalised t-shirt.
There are over 2,200 clubs and centres registered to run All Stars courses so you’ll be guaranteed to find a session close to you when signing up.
Key course features include:
- A perfect first experience of cricket for all children aged 5-8 years-old
- Eight 60-minute sessions, held over 8 weeks
- All Stars Cricket kit bag
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- All Stars Cricket is fully inclusive and designed to support a wide range of abilities, disabilities and different learning needs
- Safe and fully accredited
What will my child be doing?
All Stars is all about giving children the best first experience of the sport, with an emphasis on fun!
Children will learn fundamental movement skills including catching, throwing and batting. Soft balls and plastic bats are used by everyone and all participants are given their very own cricket bag full of everything they need to play the game.
Every child will earn stars in their own activity booklet that match the skills learned during the programme:
- Batting – hitting a moving ball
- Throwing – underarm and overarm
- Catching – small and large balls
- Bowling – overarm
- Running – lots of movement
- Teamwork – fun games with friends
- Communication – the basics of cricket
- Spirit of Cricket – how to respect others