This programme has been designed to develop a learner’s knowledge, skills and confidence to support qualified coaches.
An ECB Support Coach is not qualified to lead coaching sessions independently and therefore must be supervised by a qualified cricket coach.
- Supporting coaches and players
- Communicating with coaches and players
- Supporting fielding, bowling and batting
Who is it for?
Anyone aged 16 and over wishing to support qualified coaches, inspire players and make a difference to the game.
Click here for more information on choosing the right programme for you.
- One face-to-face module lasting three hours
- Two bitesize e-learning modules lasting 10-15 minutes each
- Multiple choice question assessment.
Pre-requisites for certification
- 16 years old
- Valid safeguarding training e.g. Safeguarding Young Cricketers or Safeguarding for Coaches and Activators
- Valid ECB DBS.
Further learning opportunities
- Full membership of the ECB Coaches Association
- ECB Foundation Coach or ECB Core Coach.
How to apply
Contact your county for more information on their upcoming dates.