2018 ECB Media Accreditation – Media accreditation portal now open
The application process for ECB Media Accreditation for the 2018 Domestic and International cricket season in England and Wales is now open. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding.
HOW TO APPLY
Returning users from ECB Season 2017 just need to enter their existing username and password then follow the instructions. If you have changed address, organisation or need to upload new insurance policies, these can be updated by clicking ‘edit my details’ after logging in.
New applicants will need to click ‘Create Media Account’ when you begin the process. Usernames and passwords from 2016 and earlier will not work. For new applicants, please ensure that you have a suitable headshot photo.
For media covering just one county, please contact the county direct for accreditation. ECB accreditation is strictly for media covering multiple counties and international matches ONLY
Applicants are strongly advised to read the ECB Accreditation Terms and Conditions, News Access Code and ECB Media Accreditation Application Guidelines, before proceeding to the online application system.
Please follow this link to access the media portal: CLICK HERE
Monday 12th March 2018 – Early Season Deadline – Applications submitted before this date that are subsequently approved will be processed and passes posted to applicant’s home address in time for the start of the domestic season. We strongly advise that all media applications are made prior to the 12thMarch deadline to allow for adequate processing time.
Applications received after this date will be administered on a rolling process through the season, however successful applicants may not receive their passes in time for the start of the domestic season.
Visiting International Media – Passes will be available for collection at the ECB offices at Lord’s Cricket Ground or at the venue before the start of the match. Please contact email@example.com to confirm collection once approved.
International & Domestic Finals Match Selection: Opening & Closing Dates
Match selections are staggered in three blocks throughout the season and will be available for application via your portal from certain dates (see below) and will close 7 days before the match to give the ECB Media Operations’ team, the most accurate, up-to-date attendance requests. A reminder email will be sent prior to each of these blocks opening.
You may change your selection at any time up to 7 days before the commencement of the match. Please find the dates when matches will be available to book below:
FIXTURE BLOCK 1 – Opens 3rd May 2018
- 1st Test, England v Pakistan - Lord's (24/05)
- 2nd Test, England v Pakistan, Emerald Headingley (01/06)
- England Women v South Africa Women, New Road (09/06)
- England Women v South Africa Women, The 1st Central County Ground (12/06)
- 1st ODI, England v Australia, Kia Oval (13/06)
- England Women v South Africa Women, Canterbury (15/06)
- 2nd ODI, England v Australia, SSE SWALEC (16/06)
- England v Australia, Trent Bridge (19/06)
- Women’s IT20 Tri-Series Double Header, SA v NZ & ENG v NZ - The Cooper Associates County Ground (20/16)
- 3rd ODI, England v Australia, Emirates Riverside (21/06)
- Women’s IT20 Tri-Series Double Header, ENG v NZ & ENG v SA - The Cooper Associates County Ground (23/06)
- 4th ODI, England v Australia, Emirates Old Trafford (24/06)
- 5th ODI, England v Australia, Edgbaston (27/06)
FIXTURE BLOCK 2 - Opens 7th June 2018
- Women’s IT20 Tri-Series Double Header, ENG v NZ & SA v NZ - The Brightside Ground, Bristol (28/06)
- Royal London One-Day Cup Final, Lord’s Cricket Ground (30/06)
- Women's IT20 Tri-Series Final, Chelmsford (01/07)
- 1st IT20, England v India, Emirates Old Trafford (03/07)
- 2nd IT20, England v India, SSE SWALEC (06/07)
- England Women v New Zealand Women, Emerald Headingley (07/07)
- 3rd IT20, England v India, The Brightside Ground, Bristol (08/07)
- England Women v New Zealand Women, The 3aaa County Ground (10/07)
- 1st ODI, England v India, Trent Bridge (12/07)
- England Women v New Zealand Women, The Fischer County Ground, Grace Road (13/07)
- 2nd ODI, England v India, Lord's (14/07)
- 3rd ODI, England v India, Emerald Headingley (17/07)
FIXTURE BLOCK 3 - Opens 11th July 2018
- 1st Test, England v India, Edgbaston (01/08)
- 2nd Test, England v India, Lord's (09/08)
- 3rd Test, England v India, Trent Bridge (18/08)
- Kia Super League Finals Day, 1st Central County Ground, Sussex (27/08)
- 4th Test, England v India, Ageas Bowl (30/08)
- 5th Test, England v India, Kia Oval (07/09)
- T20 Finals Day, Edgbaston (15/09)
ECB season accreditation 2018 will grant access to:
- Specsavers County Championship fixtures
- Royal London One-Day Cup
- T20 Blast
- Kia Super League
- International Tour Matches
- England Men’s U19 Matches
- England Men’s Lions Matches
Your ECB season accreditation 2018 will grant access to the below matches, IF your match specific application has been approved via the ‘MY EVENTS’ page on the portal:
- Test Series 2018
- Royal London One-Day Internationals 2018
- T20 Internationals 2018
- Women’s International Fixtures 2018
- Royal London One-Day Cup Final 2018
- T20 Blast Finals Day 2018
- Kia Super League Finals Day 2018
International Tour Matches
You must email the Media Manager at each of the venues to confirm your attendance:
Derbyshire: Chris Airey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Essex: Alastair Cliffe (email@example.com)
Kent: Thomas Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leicestershire: Dan Nice (email@example.com)
MCC (Lord’s): Adam Matthews (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Northamptonshire: Ellie Emerson (email@example.com)
Sussex: Sam Keir (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are not able to make a match you are confirmed to attend, you must email email@example.com at least two days prior to the beginning of the match.
Please Note: ECB Media Accreditation is intended for media wishing to attend domestic matches at venues in multiple Counties and/or for attendance at Men’s & Women’s International matches and the domestic finals.
Media who only require access to venues within a single County or limited access to selected domestic games through the season are required to apply to the respective County for a County-specific accreditation or match passes/tickets as and when required.
Should you experience any problems with your application or have any queries regarding ECB Media Accreditation, please email the ECB Media Operations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECB Media Operations Team